Warning : mid-July 2019 – dog dies after swimming in the lake – diagnosed as poisoning from blue-green algae

We were very sad to learn that in week of 15 July a dog died after swimming in Lough Carra at Moorehall. The owner informed us that the dog collapsed in the car on the way home. The vet diagnosed that the dog died from poisoning by blue-green algae.

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your e-mail address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.