- Lough Carra Anglers Fishing Competitions
- Lough Carra Trout Anglers Meeting Minutes 1970s & 1980s
- Lough Carra Trout Anglers Membership
- Lough Carra
- Aquatic Ecology
- Archaeology and History
- Land Use
- Catchment Association
- General Information
- Terrestrial Ecology
- Art, Literature, Music
- Media Articles
- Contact Us
The Lough Carra Book by Chris and Lynda HuxleyThe Lough Carra Book written by Chris and Lynda Huxley is available to buy for 25 Euros plus postage and packaging, Click here to purchase your copy of the Lough Carra Book!
Dear friends of Lough Carra,
Just a reminder that the next meeting is on Tuesday 14 August at 8pm in the Partry Community Centre.
There will be two short talks
1) Joyce Country and Western Lakes Geopark by Michael Hegarty and Benjamin Thebaudeau
2) Life Project meeting report by Chris Huxley
This will be followed by updates on other agenda items.
All are welcome. Please spread the word.
Look forward to seeing you tomorrow evening.
NASA has taken a photograph of Lough Carra and the surrounding area, it is a wonderful photograph showing all the different terrains around Lough Carra, you can see it labelled at the top right of the photograph. You can see it by CLICKING HERE. It is the last photograph in the series.